Thursday, August 30, 2012

Starts with black cropped pants...

It's official. I'm obsessed with cropped pants. Come Fall, I don't know how I can go back to my wider-legged dress pants. I love how cropped pants look so effortlessly chic while providing a great way to show off my shoes. 

Cropped pants, Fall Fashion

It's a bit tricky for a slightly shorter person like me. I have to be careful that the pants aren't too long (otherwise it adds bulk to the legs) and careful that it's not too short (otherwise it looks like I'm wearing capri pants). My preference is just above the ankle.

Cropped pants, Fall Fashion

 Louboutin

Here, I've paired my pants with a feminine checked top and a long statement necklace to elongate the torso.  

We're coming into the long weekend, and I'm looking forward to spending some time outside - how are you spending the last days of summer?

Cropped pants, Fall Fashion

Pants: Gap
Top: T.Babaton (from Aritzia) blouse, Banana Republic sweater
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Jewellery: Banana Republic long necklace (old); Tiffany & Co, Tag Heuer)
Sunglasses: D&G
Purse: Botkier (last seen here and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment