Saturday, August 4, 2012

Starts with a blue peplum dress...

Happy wedding day! Not mine, silly - my cousin's wedding! This floaty peplum dress was the perfect dress for the hot summer night. 



My J.Crew "Brulee" necklace has been one of my favourite pieces so far. A few months ago, Kelly Ripa was wearing hers almost daily on her show, and I just couldn't stop thinking about it until I got my own! 



My shoes were truly the "ones that got away" a year ago. I was in Las Vegas and was shopping for shoes for my own wedding. I had seen these and decided to wait, only to have missed my chance to get them! One year later, it was truly good fortune that I found them at Saks, and on sale no less! Nothing like a happy ending!


Nothing like a happy ending....have a lovely weekend!


Dress: BCBG Max Azria
Jewelry: Tiffany & Co neckalce, J.Crew (jumbo version now on sale) necklace, Hermes bracelet, Michael Kors watch
Shoes: Elie Tahari Olympia sandals
Clutch: BCBG Max Azria (old)