Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Starts with a Las Vegas packing list (part II)...

In my last post, I talked about what I would be packing for my Las Vegas trip carry-on bag. Here's what I'll be packing in my personal bag to ensure I'll have easy access to all my in-flight essentials.

What to Pack for Las Vegas Carry-on

Top row: Scarf in case it gets chilly during the flight (Gucci), large tote to carry everything in (Louis Vuitton)

Middle row: passport in Danier Leather case, Chimes ginger candies, small wallet for US cash (Burberry), foldable tote, wallet (Marc Jacobs).

Bottom row: Vouge September issue (for a bit of "light" reading?), Louis Vuitton makeup case (loving my Sugar lip balms, YSL Rouge Pur Couture in Rose Vinyl, iPhone, Kobo e-reader, iPad, sunglasses and my "regular" glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment