Monday, January 14, 2013

Starts with a camel coat...

Happy Monday! It was an absolutely lovely weekend here - so mild in fact that I finally got to shed my down parka and slip into my camel coat! My hubby and I went downtown to the St. Lawerence Market and enjoyed a feast of delightful treats for brunch. We had peameal bacon breakfast sandwiches from Carousel Bakery, fried calamari and French fries from Buster's Sea Cove (they also have an amazing food truck!) and Portuguese custard tarts from Churrasco's. If you ever get the chance to visit the market these are "must-do's"! 

J.Crew Stadium-cloth boulevard trench, camel coat, Prada shoes, Zara, Prada

I've been searching for a classic camel coat for what seems like forever. In fact, last year, I had ordered a similar coat from J.Crew at 40% off. Unfortunately however, it was delivered to my front door while I was at work, and got stolen! Luckily, J.Crew has reissued their stadium-cloth boulevard trench (select colours now on sale with an additional 30% off!) and I was able to get my second chance this winter.

I hope however you spent your weekend you were able to enjoy the mild weather. Have a great week!

J.Crew Stadium-cloth boulevard trench, camel coat, Prada shoes, Zara, Prada J.Crew Stadium-cloth boulevard trench, camel coat, Prada shoes, Zara, Prada

Coat: J.Crew (select colours on sale with additional 30% off)
Pants: Aritzia (also seen here and here)
Shoes: Prada
Bag: Prada
Fur wrap: Zara (old)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Lovly coat, which size do you have? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! This is size 00. I would note that it's a bit looser fit in the torso as well (but you can't really tell when it's belted). Happy shopping!

      Delete