Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fashion News: Kleinfeld's is coming to Toronto!


Hudson's Bay, Kleinfeld Bridal, Kleinfeld's, Toronto

Be still my wedding-obsessed heart, the newly re-branded Hudson's Bay announced today that it will be launching a Toronto location of wedding dress mecca, Kleinfeld Bridal, at its Queen St. flagship store in early 2014.

Although it's been over a year since my own wedding, I still recall the thrilling rush of shopping for my dress and how truly exhilarating the whole wedding-planning experience was. Despite having visited fifteen different bridal shops and having tried on close to seventy-five dresses, there's nothing like that feeling of finding "the one" (in this case a Jenny Lee number at White Toronto). This announcement was quite simply the buttercream icing on my three-tiered cake!

Image credit: Kleinfeld Bridal

No comments:

Post a Comment