Nothing is lovelier than late summer weddings. It's the perfect weather for being outdoors.
My hubby and I were at a few weddings this summer, and at each one, we felt so fortunate to be invited to share this special time with our friends and family.
For this particular wedding, I wore my Robert Rodriguez dress, which was a sale purchase from Holt Renfrew two years ago. Its clean lines along with the blue silk and eye-catching contrasting overlay have made this a staple for many special events.
When I first saw this dress, I was immediately drawn to the unique design of the lace. I also love the slimming wide waistband and the gorgeous detailing on the eyelash-fringe hem.
I paired the dress with a statement necklace that I actually wore at my own wedding a year ago. It feels nice to be able to wear items that have sentimental meaning over again. It also livened up the neckline of an otherwise go-to piece, giving it a new look.
What statement pieces in your wardrobe to you find yourself reaching for over and over again?
Jewellery: necklace from Cards and Presents on Queen St. West, Toronto; Tiffany & Co bracelet
Shoes: Elie Tahari (currently on sale at Saks Fifth Avenue)
Clutch: Salvatore Ferragamo




No comments:
Post a Comment