Monday, December 31, 2012

Starts with Inspiration: Year in Review


Today marks the end of 2012, and what a year it's been. Below are some of my top blogging moments of this year.

-1-

In July, Starts with Style  is born. After a year-long hiatus to allow me to plan my wedding (and get married!), I finally realize my dream to launch a refreshed and updated blog dedicated to personal style and fashion.


-2-

By sheer luck, I'm in Las Vegas during Fashion's Night Out. On this night of fashion being celebrated around the world with parties, sales, and amazing shopping, there was no better place than Las Vegas to take it all in. Champagne at Marc by Marc Jacobs, desserts at Tory Burch, and 30% off a H&M - it was the perfect way to end the trip! 

-3-

The peplum trend of 2012 was one I embraced with elation. Feminine, eye-catching, and versatile, I relished moments when I could wear my peplum tops. This was by-far one of my favourite ensembles of the year and I was so happy to wear this to a dear friend's wedding.


With the new year on its way, I look forward to sharing many more style moments with you as I continue to build my blog. What were your favourite style moments of 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment