Thursday, April 25, 2013

Starts with blue suede pumps...

I've recently became a huge fan of cobalt blue, and nothing pleased me more than these ultra-feminine pumps in an unexpected bright blue. Though this weekend was still a bit chilly, incorporating brighter colours into my wardrobe helped remind me of sunnier (and warmer) days.

Cape, orange sweater, cobalt blue shoes, blue suede pumps, Zara court shoes

I paired my bright shoes with an equally bright complementary colour. This lightweight cashmere sweater is perfect for this time of year, and though it's hard to see in the pictures, they feature a very unique detail - leather elbow patches!

Hope you're having a good week so far!

Cape, orange sweater, cobalt blue shoes, blue suede pumps, Zara court shoesCape, orange sweater, cobalt blue shoes, blue suede pumps, Zara court shoes

Cape, orange sweater, cobalt blue shoes, blue suede pumps, Zara court shoes

Cape, orange sweater, cobalt blue shoes, blue suede pumps, Zara court shoes


Shoes: Zara (available here, luxe version here)
Top: Pink Tartan sweater, Barneys Co-op cape
Bottom: Gap
Jewelry: J.Crew necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment