Monday, June 17, 2013

Starts with a neon scarf...

Happy Monday! What a glorious weekend it was. The weather was gorgeous and I got to spend quality time with my hubby as well as my family for Father's Day. It was definitely a neon type of weekend.

Gap neon scarf, neon accessories, Spring colors, Summer colors, Ann Taylor alpine stripe camp shirt

This neon scarf was a bit of an impulse purchase. While I have many scarves in my collection, I have few that are in a true pop-out colour. At the risk of too much neon (is there ever such thing as too much of a good thing?) I paired with with a similar, albeit subtler, hue.

Gap neon scarf, neon accessories, Spring colors, Summer colors, Ann Taylor alpine stripe camp shirt

Hope you had a lovely weekend, and you got to enjoy some QT with the family as well. 
Have a great week!

Gap neon scarf, neon accessories, Spring colors, Summer colors, Ann Taylor alpine stripe camp shirt

Scarf: Gap (similar here)
Bottom: Zara (old)
Shoes: Tory Burch

No comments:

Post a Comment