Thursday, July 11, 2013

Starts with pastels and denim...

Happy Friday! Last summer I had written about my search for the perfect denim jacket, finally this year I found one. Even better, I found it at Aritzia's summer sale (one of my favourite annual shopping events). 


For a casual weekend dinner, I paired it with a pastel lace tank and white skinny jeans. For added pop, I added a chunky statement necklace.


I love the juxtaposition of the geometric beads against the lace. As the weekend is upon us, with whatever you're doing I hope you have fun and enjoy the sunshine!


Jacket,  lace tank and hat: Aritzia (Jacket and tank on sale here and here, hat here)
Bottom: Free People
Shoes: Kors Michael Kors
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Jewelry: J.Crew bracelet, Banana Republic necklace (old, similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment