Sunday, May 12, 2013

Starts with a cargo jacket...

Hello! Hope you had a great weekend. If you celebrated Mother's Day, I hope you had a wonderful time with her and your families!  

J.Crew Downtown Field Jacket, bright blue heels, patterned scarf, Louis Vuitton Neverfull, stacked bracelets

J.Crew Downtown Field Jacket, bright blue heels, patterned scarf, Louis Vuitton Neverfull, stacked bracelets

J.Crew Downtown Field Jacket, bright blue heels, patterned scarf, Louis Vuitton Neverfull, stacked bracelets

In addition to spending time with my own mother and my  mother-in-law, I also had another special event this weekend. Back in January, I wrote about signing up and training for my first 10 km race. This weekend, I ran it and managed to achieve my goal time! I definitely felt a great sense of accomplishment, and am already looking forward to being even faster next year!

J.Crew Downtown Field Jacket, bright blue heels, patterned scarf, Louis Vuitton Neverfull, stacked bracelets


Top: J.Crew jacket (here), Club Monaco t-shirt (here)
Scarf: J.Crew
Bottom: Citizens of Humanity "Avedon Slick" skinny jeans
Shoes: Zara
Handbag: Louis Vuitton

No comments:

Post a Comment