Sunday, March 30, 2014

Weekend Web Round-Up: March 28th Edition



Hello, hello! Hope you had a lovely weekend! I most definitely enjoyed the sunshine and mild temperatures today, and celebrated by finally being able to take pictures for an upcoming outfit post without freezing outside. I can't wait to share it with you! Here's what inspired me this week:


-1-

Bazaar's Stages of an Investment Purchase is an interesting piece. More entertaining than educational, it truly speaks to those of us who have gone through the similar "love it, must have it" versus "should I, shouldn't I" conundrum. To be honest, some of my most treasured items were acquired this way. 

-2-
I've been coveting a Burberry trench for what feels like ages, and Elle Canada's How to Wear the Burberry Trench only further fuels this fire. With a light at the end of the freezing tunnel, perhaps this Spring is the time to finally take the plunge?

-3-
Finally, Leighton Meester singing Fleetwood Mac's "Dreams" alongside musician Dana Williams is heavenly. Admittedly, I'm a sucker for covers of classics, but this one is truly a lovely rendition and bettered by the fact it stars one of my favourite style icons. 

Have a great day!


Image sources: Harper's Bazaar, Elle Canada, YouTube

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment